Lexden’s mission in the Public Services Sector is to provide capital markets expertise to small and middle market companies with a view to energy efficiency, the protection of our environment, the creation of permanent new jobs and the fueling of strong economic growth. Lexden strives to work with Municipal and/or Federal agencies or appointed organizations to structure the project financing and contract terms to provide the highest and best results for all concerned. Lexden may act as an advisor to a governing body or be a direct investor as a ‘sole source’ bidder depending on project characteristics.
Lexden provides capital and advisory services for companies, at the project level or the holding company level, in the Public Services Sector that are utilizing energy efficient technology and strategy. Lexden along with strategic partners are able to provide the following services to qualified companies:
- Financial advisory services – corporate and project structuring
- Assist with the negotiation of or source feed stock contracts
- Assist with the negotiation of or source off-take contracts
- Invest directly at the corporate or project level
- Underwrite, model and arrange, via existing strategic relationships, structured finance
- Source strategic relationships to enhance production efficiencies, lower cost of feedstock, structure off-take contracts to increase revenues or financing options and/or provide capital commitments to fuel a long term business plan